Clean up your storage, taken by redundant photos and videos at once.
Deleter enables you to bulk delete everything in your camera roll that was not favourited.
- Favourite any of your photos or videos you want to keep. Do you take multiple photos of the same view and then look them through to choose the best ones? Go ahead and just favourite them (if you don’t already have this as a habit).
- Or access all your camera roll from the Deleter app to select/unselect favourites.
- Delete all the photos or videos that were not favourited with just one tap.
By pressing the Delete icon the app will prompt you for confirmation of deletion.
You can undo the deletion in the Recently Deleted folder of your default Photos app.
The system puts all your deleted photos in the Recently Deleted folder of your default Photos app.
To remove them finally and free our disk space:
- Open default Photos app.
- Go to Albums/Recently Deleted.
- Press Select and Delete All.
- Confirm the deletion (this cannot be undone).
Video Music: http://www.bensound.com